Dear Patients of Wabash Valley Dental Group,
The doctors and staff at Wabash Valley Dental Group would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we transition back to “normal” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team stands ready to assist you with any routine dental procedures, including hygiene, and we will continue to be here for any emergency service as we move forward with our full-service re-opening.
We have always been committed to following the Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) recommendations for infection control. To ensure our patients receive the best and safest care, we also follow infection control best practices as outlined by the World Health Organization and the American Dental Association. This includes standard precautions, hand hygiene, personal protective equipment, disinfection, and hospital grade instrument sterilization.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our waiting room will not be open. Please call our office upon arrival at (812) 232-2557 and we will call or text you back when we are ready for your appointment.
- Our greeter will review some screening questions or direct you to fill these out online and temperature will be taken. Please reschedule your appointment if you have a cough, fever, or flu-like symptoms.
- We have a hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. We ask that you try to brush and floss prior to your visit.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (812) 232-2557.
We want you, our valued patient, to know that your safety is of utmost importance to us and want to reassure you that things will get back to normal—we just have to be patient. Our team is looking forward to seeing you soon at your next dental visit and hope that you will contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Dr. Gregory D. Jennings